jomblang cave Adventure
We Are Going Deeper Underground
JOMBLANG CAVE TOUR has not been an easy caving experience. You will love this authentic experience of getting really dirty rather than the touristy version of well-paved paths and tracks. It’s really good place to try something new like 60m down to the bottom of the cave, explore a hidden forest, trek for 350m through a dark tunnel and reaching Luweng Grubug, a sinkhole with the stunning “heaven’s light”. The heaven’s light is really amazing, beautiful and you’ll amaze when you see it.
Jomblang cave tour activity is very close related to nature and it will come in direct contact with the natural conditions of the cave environment such as muddy soil, plants, up and down terrain, and steep rocks. But many visitors have misdirected, from those who do not want to be dirty, afraid of heights, fear of darkness, easily tired and other things that should have been considered before we want to do caving activities.
Visit: Jomblang Cave | Timang Beach
- Visit the most unique jungle surrounded by a labyrinth of caves in Yogyakarta.
- Witness a ray of light illuminate the cave, giving it an ultimate photo as you stand silhouetted in the light of Grubug Cave.
- Descend almost 60 meters and spend around 4 hours exploring the cave
Departure time: 07.00 AM
Pick up at Hotel Yogyakarta City area
6.30-8.00 AM: Off to Jomblang Cave
8.00-9.00 AM: Registration
9.00-9.30 AM: Coffee break
9.30-10.30 AM: Preparation and abseiling
10.30-1.00 PM: Jomblang cave tour
1.00-2.00 PM: Washing and lunch
2.00-3.30 PM: Off to Yogyakarta City area
End of service
+ Transportation fee from/to your hotel (inclusive well-airconditioned private car, fuel, english speaking tour driver, and parking fee)
+ Jomblang cave admission
+ Caving guide and equipments
+ Lunch box at Jomblang Cave
– Personal expenses
– Photography service
- Please wear slip-on foot-wear as you will need to change out into rubber boots
- Please wear outfit that you intend the mud resist
- Low light camera for the best photography result
1. Extra clothes
2. Disposable socks
3. Mosquito patch
4. shower cap that take from your hotel amenities
5. LED head lamp/flashlight (or use flashlight of your phone)